How to Loose Fat Easily
Break a sweat in the morning.
Studies have shown that people who get into the habit of working out first thing in the morning tend to stick with a fitness program longer than people who exercise later in the day. In fact, after just a couple of weeks, many people become “addicted” to their morning exercise sessions because it makes them feel so great for the rest of the day.
– By working out first thing in the morning, before you eat breakfast, you force your body to tap into its fat stores (including that stubborn belly fat) much sooner than if you exercise after eating. Working out before the first meal of the day is a very common fat loss technique among bodybuilders, fitness competitors, and models.
Never Let yourself get hungry.
One of the big “secrets” to losing belly fat fast is to never let yourself get hungry.
When we allow ourselves to get hungry, our bodies go into “starvation mode” and this leads to a significantly slower metabolism and less fat burning.
At the same time, most people tend to overeat and/or make poor food choices when they’re hungry.
The combination of a slower metabolism and lots of extra, low-quality calories is a major cause of increased body fat levels.
The best way to keep yourself from getting hungry is to:
– Eat a small, balanced meal or snack every 2-3 hours.
– Eat lots of high-fiber foods like veggies, fruit, beans, oatmeal (and other whole grains).
– Include some form of protein in each and every meal or snack.
– Eat something before you start to get hungry… or at least as soon as you feel hunger coming on.
Drinks lot of Water
You’ve probably already heard many times that you need to drink lots of water in order to lose weight, but that’s just because it really works!
Get into the habit of drinking 8-10 large glasses of water per day.
You’ll have much more energy, you’ll be able to control your hunger better, you’ll boost your metabolism, and you’ll simply shed your belly fat faster.
Stop the Food Craving
No matter how much willpower you have, at some point certain food cravings are going to sneak up and try to bite you in the butt.
For some people it’s sweets. For others it’s fried foods. Some people feel like they’re going to go crazy if they don’t eat an entire candy bar.
The key to controlling cravings is to find healthier, less-fattening alternatives.
Things like salted nuts, pickles, beef jerky, yogurt, and low-sugar, bite-sized dark chocolate bars are all examples of foods that can help kill cravings without ruining your diet.
Also, some people find that the more raw vegetables and fruits they eat, the fewer cravings they get.
In fact, many people who go on a “raw food” diet for a week or two find that all of their junk food cravings disappear!