I hate the acne ridden my face is. The worst component is that nothing on the market ever seems to assist.
In the following video, beauty guru Farah D Hukai (Instagram) shows the easiest facial masks that has an instant impact on her face. You need to watch this video to believe it.
Here’s how you can make your own mask:
- 2 cups of water
- 2 hibiscus rose tea bags (or any tea with rose in it, for that matter)
- 2 tbsp agar powder
- Boil the water.
- Drop the tea bags in and stir.
- Pour the agar powder into the water and whisk until fully incorporated.
- Let the mixture cool and pour it into a smaller container.
- Apply a thick layer to your entire face.
- Let it dry completely for about 10 minutes.
- Peel the mask off and enjoy your beautifully glowing skin!
Now you can go outside and show everyone how pretty you are! 🙂